db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: ClientDataSource in OSGi
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 20:35:16 GMT
JJ Snyder wrote:
> After further investigation it appears the the derbyclient.jar is not
> a complete bundle.  The manifest is terse and does not export
> anything.  I grabbed the spring source version of the derby bundles
> and their derbyclient manifest is quite detailed including the correct
> export package.  I am able to use it without issue.

Good to hear that you have been able to work around the issue.
I don't know OSGi very well. Would you say that the Derby bundle is
broken, and needs to be fixed? Or does it require some extra
configuration to work?

If you think this is a Derby bug, feel free to log a Jira issue at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY

Thank you for your feedback!

Regards,
--