db-derby-user mailing list archives

From JJ Snyder <j.j.sny...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: ClientDataSource in OSGi
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:53:43 GMT
After further investigation it appears the the derbyclient.jar is not a
complete bundle.  The manifest is terse and does not export anything.  I
grabbed the spring source version of the derby bundles and their
derbyclient manifest is quite detailed including the correct export
package.  I am able to use it without issue.

JJ