db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Cecchet <m...@frogthinker.org>
Subject Re: Problem with DELETE on big table
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 17:56:52 GMT
Hi Kathey,

I re-checked derby.log and there was an OOM error. What is interesting
is that the delete completed anyway.

2009-03-09 05:31:34.731 GMT Thread[DRDAConnThread_3,5,main] (XID =
18628704), (SESSIONID = 21), (DATABASE = nhmnetflowdb), (DRDAID =
NF000001.C4E3-4182998392339954695{22}), Failed Statement is: DELETE FROM
"SA"."NETFLOWDATA"
    at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.ArrayList.ensureCapacity(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.ArrayList.add(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.xact.Xact.addPostCommitWork(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMTransaction.addPostCommitWork(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.heap.HeapController.queueDeletePostCommitWork(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.conglomerate.GenericConglomerateController.delete(Unknown

Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.RowChangerImpl.deleteRow(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.DeleteResultSet.collectAffectedRows(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.DeleteResultSet.open(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.parseEXCSQLIMM(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.processCommands(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.run(Unknown Source)

Thanks for the help,
Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Cecchet