db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Amee <amee.de...@wipro.com>
Subject Installation Problem With Apache Derby
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 05:22:11 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to install apache derby version 10.4.2.0 using source
distribution. This distribution equires jdk 1.4.x. I am not being able
to get the source of jdk-1.4.x as sun is not supported this version.

Can you please tell me that is it possible to install derby without jdk
1.4.x or how can I get the source of jdk 1.4.x?

Thanks and Regards,
Amee

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com