db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Thayer, Bobby J IT1 \(SW\) \(STE OPS/CC\)" <thay...@ddg63.navy.mil>
Subject Can't get JAVAC to work.
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 15:09:47 GMT
To whom it may concern,

I am taking a college class right now and we are using Derby. We are at
a point in the class where we have to use the JAVAC command to do some
tasks but it does not work for me. I have a JDK and a JRE installed and
was told that I can not have the JRE installed. I am taking another
class at the same time and it uses Eclipse which requires a JRE to
function. I need to know if there is a way I can have everything
installed and still have it work?

V/R

IT1(SW) Bobby Joe Thayer

USS Stethem (DDG-63)

OPS/CC LAN, ADNS, SKED, NTCSS Admin

Information Systems Security Officer

DSN: 315-243-3034
POTS: 619-545-8389(DSN 312-735-8389)

thayerb@ddg63.navy.mil <mailto:thayerb@ddg63.navy.mil>

thayerb@ddg63.navy.smil.mil <mailto:thayerb@ddg63.navy.smil.mil>

Click here to submit a trouble call.
<http://ddg63usv01/AIS/Lists/Trouble%20Calls/NewForm.aspx?RootFolder=%2F
AIS%2FLists%2FTrouble%20Calls&Source=http%3A%2F%2Fddg63usv01%2FAIS%2FLis
ts%2FTrouble%2520Calls%2Factive%2Easpx>