db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Francois Orsini <francois.ors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby and third party products
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 19:30:58 GMT
Hi Walter,

If your servlet connecting to Derby via Hibernate is using the default user
and schema 'APP', then you should be able to do the same and update data as
well from OpenOffice using 'APP'.

Are you getting any (permission) error message(s) from OpenOffice at all
when you try to update data? How are you updating the data from OpenOffice?
Can you actually access the (same) tables (data) from OpenOffice as you do
from your servlet?

Also is there any error messages in derby.log (generated from starting Derby
from your servlet)?

Cheers

--francois

wrote:

> http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.4/adminguide/tadminconfig814963.html(for<http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.4/adminguide/tadminconfig814963.html%28for>
> <
> http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.4/adminguide/tadminconfig814963.html%28for
> >
> > > <
> > >
> http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.4/adminguide/tadminconfig814963.html%28for

> http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.4/adminguide/tadminconfig814963.html%28for

TomCat.

> http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.4/getstart/getstart-single.html#tgsactivity4

> > > jdbc:derby://localhost:1527/*c:/myfolder/**EactsCongenitalDatabase*
> > > > > > > > >
> > > http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/devguide/cdevdvlp27610.html

that tutorial