db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Francois Orsini <francois.ors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby and third party products
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2009 00:10:51 GMT
Hi Walter,

Glad it helped. Not sure I understand your last issue.
Do you want alternate the database you want to connect within OpenOffice?
Like connecting from OpenOffice to the remote database started by TomCat and
then switching back to a local embedded one in OpenOffice?

It would help if you could give some more context or/and a use case scenario
to describe your last issue.

Cheers

--francois