db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Francois Orsini <francois.ors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Run Derby As a Windows Service
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 16:25:20 GMT
Hi Kevin,

You can also look at this Derby WIKI page on how to set-up Derby to start as
a window service with pointers to 3 alternatives (including srvany):
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyWindowsService

There is also additional information in the JIRA below on how to use
tomcat5.exe as a 4th alternative to run Derby's network server as a windows
service:

Hope this helps

--francois