db-derby-user mailing list archives

From José Ricardo da Silva <dasilva.jo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Including Derby in an application jar
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 11:45:08 GMT
Hi, nice new feature of eclipse. The last time I tryied to do
something similar to this I had to install a plug-in called "FatJar"
or something like this. I have one doubt however: the database will
still have to be on the local file system, right? I mean, outside of
this fat jar?

Best regards,

José Ricardo.