db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Recovering a database corrupted by DERBY-3347
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 00:10:20 GMT
What state is your db currently in, will not boot at all?

Daniel Tripp wrote:
> Does anyone know of any way to recover a database that has been
> corrupted by the bug known as DERBY-3347?
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3347)
>

> The Derby 10.3.3.0 release announcement states: “In some cases one may recover data
from the existing database, depending on the extent of the corruption, but will require by
hand data recovery.” and that “one should consult the Derby list if attempting this recovery.”
 But I could find no details anywhere of how to even begin such a recovery.