db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kent Spaulding <k...@iotabits.com>
Subject Re: Including Derby in an application jar
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 00:59:41 GMT
You can, in eclipse 3.4 (I don't know when this was added):

Right click on the project.
Click on Export.
Select Java as the type, then Runnable Jar file.

This will export all the classes and libraries in the project into a
single fat jar file.

If your eclipse doesn't have this, you can use the FatJar plugin -
install it via the plugin manager.

--Kent