db-derby-user mailing list archives

From ton80 <mell...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: Including Derby in an application jar
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 00:51:59 GMT

Hi Charlie,

I don't have anything like that....guess that is why I could not find it.
So I guess I need to get some additional stuff for eclipse....might you know
what I need to get to give me this capability?  Or is there any other way to
include derby.jar in the application package?
The problem is I am creating this on Linux and installing it on
Windows....so I don't know how it is going to work out...I am assuming it
would be best to have derby embedded.

Thanks,
Mike