db-derby-user mailing list archives

From ton80 <mell...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Including Derby in an application jar
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2009 21:43:39 GMT

Hi Forum,

I am newly working with Derby.
I have a small project that uses derby in the embedded mode.
I created everything in Eclipse.
Now I want to package it up so I can install it on a clients machine.
I export everything into a jar file.  When I run the application from the
jar file, I get an error message saying the
org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver is not found.
This tells me it did not get included in the export.

So how do I include it?  Or how should I package this up?

Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Mike