db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Walter Rogura <m...@sudus.eu>
Subject Re: Derby and third party products
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 02:27:08 GMT
Hi Dag,

That was a good hint. And yes, it works with the ij. I just uploaded an
entry. And I even didn't specify any username or password.

But in OpenOffice I'm not able to modify data. I auto-generated a form
and for all fields read-only is set to no. 'Allow modification' for the
form is set to yes. I cannot enter data to any of the textboxes on the
form, even if I use an empty username or APP as username.

Thank you for your help,
Walter