db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Walter Rogura <m...@sudus.eu>
Subject Re: Derby and third party products
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2009 00:22:22 GMT
Hi Francois,

As you know, I connect to the derby db as soon as tomcat starts. From
there on I can access the db via a tomcat servlet. In addition, I
wished to connect to the same db via openoffice concurrently. Thanks to
your solution this works now based on the derby network server.

The issue is now, that my servlet has read-write permission and
openoffice read-only permission. But it would be great if openoffice
would be able to alternate content of the db too.

Is that possible? Hope I could expressed myself.

Thank you,
Stephan