db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Walter Rogura <m...@sudus.eu>
Subject Re: Derby and third party products
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 23:54:09 GMT
Hi Francois,

Your help was perfect. Thank you so much! Now I'm able to establish
multiple connections. There is one issue left. How do I enable
openoffice to alternate the database too and not only my tomcat
servlet? I guess I have to set up multiple concurrency levels, but
where to specify those?

Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you,
Walter