Hi everybody,
Have someone had a problem like this one before?
If I have a simple table like:
create table test(id integer, percent numeric(5,2))
And I use a java code to insert data into this table:
import java.sql.Connection;
import java.sql.DriverManager;
import java.sql.SQLException;
import java.sql.PreparedStatement;
public class TestJavaDB{
 public TestJavaDB(){
  } catch (SQLException e){
 public void executeTest() throws SQLException{
  Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:derby:C:/Derby20090108/data/", "root", "root");
  Float fltValue = 11.11F;
  String strQuery = "INSERT INTO test VALUES (?, ?)";
  PreparedStatement pstmt = conn.prepareStatement(strQuery);
  pstmt.setInt(1,new Integer(2));
 public static void main(String[] args){
  new TestJavaDB();
The value inserted into the field percent in the database is 11.10 and not 11.11 as it would be.
But if I insert this data directly in the database using a script:
INSERT INTO test VALUES (1, 11.11);
The value appears correctly.
Is there any bug related to the derby jdbc library??
Thanks in advance,