db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Record not found in some SQL - Bug?
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 21:07:52 GMT
jrgchip wrote:
> oysteing wrote:
>
>> Have you tried to run the Derby consistency checker?
>>

> Yes...it reports all 44 tables as OK per SYSCS_CHECK_TABLE.
>

> Kristian Waagan-4 wrote:
>
>> Be aware that 10.3.1.4 and 10.3.2.1 had a corruption bug, mostly (or
>> only) seen on Windows.
>>

> Can you point me to information about that corruption bug?

Please see the release notes for 10.3.3.0 (
http://db.apache.org/derby/releases/release-10.3.3.0.cgi ) Detailed
information can be found on the associated bug report:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3347 The symptoms in that bug
report do not match your bug report but maybe the bug manifests itself
in other ways. Upgrading to 10.3.3.0 will remove this theory from
consideration.

Hope this helps,
-Rick