db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: What cause this?
Date Sun, 14 Dec 2008 00:12:37 GMT
> and I don't understand what caused this:
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p20994381/sd.gif . As you can see there are two
> subentries under the "claim_fk_finder" entry. Is it normal?

What tool produced the display that you showed in that picture?

I tried running your script through Derby's IJ tool, after adding
create table statements for the tables TYPE, RESOURCE, and CONTINENT,
and then I ran:

select ct.constraintname, t.tablename from sys.sysconstraints ct,
sys.sysconglomerates cg, sys.systables t, sys.sysforeignkeys f
where f.constraintid=ct.constraintid and f.conglomerateid=cg.conglomerateid
and cg.tableid=t.tableid;

And I only see one row for CLAIM_FK_FINDER.

It would interesting to know what that SELECT statement produces in
your environment.

thanks,

bryan