db-derby-user mailing list archives

From xecutor <pkere...@freemail.hu>
Subject What cause this?
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2008 21:03:21 GMT

Hi,
I've created some tables with these scripts:
create table FINDER(
    ID             int generated by default as identity,
    NAME        varchar(50) not null,
    TYPE         int,
    RANGE       double,
    DEPTH       double,
    constraint  finder_pk primary key(ID),
    constraint  finder_fk_type foreign key(TYPE) references TYPE(ID)
);
create table FINDER_AMP(
	ID		int generated by default as identity ,
	NAME		varchar(50) not null,
	TYPE		int,
	constraint finder_amp_pk primary key(ID),
	constraint finder_amp_fk_type foreign key(TYPE) references TYPE(ID)
);
create table CLAIM(
	ID		int generated by default as identity ,
	CONTINENT	int,
	X		double,
	Y		double,
	Z		double,
	DEPTH		numeric(5),
	RESOURCE	int,
	TYPE		int,
	AMMOUNT	numeric(10),
	DATE_		timestamp,
	FINDER		int,
	FINDER_AMP	int,
	constraint claim_pk primary key (ID),
	constraint claim_fk_continent foreign key (CONTINENT) references
CONTINENT(ID),
	constraint claim_fk_resource foreign key (RESOURCE) references
RESOURCE(ID),
	constraint claim_fk_type foreign key (TYPE) references TYPE(ID),
	constraint claim_fk_finder foreign key (FINDER) references FINDER(ID),
	constraint claim_fk_finder_amp foreign key (FINDER_AMP) references
FINDER_AMP(ID)
);

and I don't understand what caused this:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20994381/sd.gif . As you can see there are two
subentries under the "claim_fk_finder" entry. Is it normal?