db-derby-user mailing list archives

From s...@twinix.com
Subject is It ok to have Japplat on Apache tomcat server and the Apache derby on another server?
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 08:40:54 GMT
See Thread at: http://www.techienuggets.com/Detail?tx=65388 Posted on behalf of a User

Hi all,
I am working on developing a web application where:
first, a script will retrieve data from the Japplet then validate it with information on Database
(Apache derby database)
then, it will sent an Ok for the servelat to start the application
then a new script will work to store data that result from the application to another table
on the databse

I am using right now the Apache tomact 5.5 for the Japplet and servlat

and for the Derby database I am using the embedded server that came with it ?

I don't integrate them with each other until now but I want to make sure that it could be
happened or not and to know what to do if it couldn't be done