db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Francois Orsini" <francois.ors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby and OpenOffice
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 17:44:57 GMT
Hi Walter,
Which version of OpenOffice and Derby are you using? Which type of data are
you trying to edit if I may ask.

I just tried with OO 2.3 and Derby 10.4.2 and had no problem editing data
within OpenOffice Base. I used OO Base query wizard.
I used the ToursDB database which ships with Derby and modified the Airlines
table's number of available seats as an example...

If you could give info that would be great.

http://www.eactscongenitaldb.org/docs/OpenOffice_and_JDBC_for_data_access

Regards

--francois