db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: btree overflow during insert
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:28:53 GMT
Alan Burlison wrote:
> This is an important issue for us, and is a potential risk to us
> deploying on Derby.  Should I raise a bug?  I've looked at the source
> where this error is coming from, and it's scattered with FIXME-type
> comments that suggests it's a known problem.

Hi Alan,

I don't remember this issue coming up before.
If you can reproduce this, and maybe devote some time writing a repro, I
would just log a bug right away.
If not, I would suggest you wait for some more days in hope of a person
having a deeper knowledge about this issue pitching in.

FYI, issues/bug are logged at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY

regards,
--
Kristian