db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Björn Bachman <bjorn.bach...@ericsson.com>
Subject SQLTransientConnectionException
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 08:42:49 GMT
Hi!

I have several java processes running on a server, collecting data from
several databases(on other servers), processing the data and then storing it
into different tables in a derby running network mode (same machine).
I'm using version 10.4.2 and nave set the number of threads to 50(as god as
any value).

It seems like when 2 processes tries to access the derby server one of them
gets a SQLTransientConnectionException with reason connection already in
use.
Is this a known problem (either to Derby or to code design) with a known
workaround or ...

Best Reagards
\Björn Bachman