Hello All,

I create an EmbeddedSimpleDataSource in my code. My application is multi-threaded. I assume EmbeddedSimpleDataSource is thread safe from the point of view of obtaining connections.

What is the cost of getting a connection each time I need to do some database work? (Derby is running embedded in my application)

If the cost is high then I would like to use a light weight Connection Pool Manager similar to Apache Commons DBCP, any ideas of a good implementation that works on J2ME Personal Profile 1.1.2

Thanks
Paul