db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Richard Scott" <grsc...@archivex.net>
Subject Re: Unexpected sealing violation
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 20:39:14 GMT
Kristian (and others who responded) -

Thanks for the variety of thoughts which did help isolate the problem:  your
third item was the key - I wasn't sufficiently "controlling" Jetty and it
managed to find another jar even though it wasn't in the classpath I had set
when I started the app.  I have now (at long last) found and neutered that
problem.  I very much appreciate the feedback from all who responded.

Thanks again,
Richard