db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: performance issue
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2008 21:10:22 GMT
For something that large, it's probably best to file a JIRA and upload
the code as a patch. You can decide whether the uploaded code can be
licensed under the Apache license (e.g. if you don't mind it becoming
a test case) or not.

Craig

On Oct 19, 2008, at 3:17 AM, Jonas Ahlinder wrote:

> We would be willing to share the code.
> What would be the best way to do this ?
> Theres 869 lines of code, do i just paste it in a mail to the list ?

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!