The Rails track sounds like a very good one indeed, Scott.

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 5:02 PM, Scott Derrick <scott@tnstaafl.net> wrote:
Francois,

The applet works even with the server complaining about missing locale files. I think it has to  do with Rail's.

The complaints are being generated by the action controller which passes them on to the web server.

I've posted to a few rails groups but nobody responded.

Scott

 Orsini wrote:
Hi Scott,

Did you ever find what was causing this?

Is your applet working still despite the messages appearing in the web server log?

Is the server complaining about other files besides modules.properties?

--francois