db-derby-user mailing list archives

From <tarigonda.shak...@wipro.com>
Subject Derby database is going down abruptly
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:06:22 GMT
HI

      We are using Apache Derby - 10.3.3.0 database in our application.
Frequently database service is going down abruptly, can we know the
reason and solution for this?

Thanks & Regards,

Tarigonda Shakeer| GlobalID Administrator | WiproTechnologies

* Off: 080-30292361  Cell: +91-9945515393  Voip: 808-9895

Email: tarigonda.shakeer@wipro.com <mailto:tarigonda.shakeer@wipro.com>

www.wipro.com <http://www.wipro.com/>

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com