db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Maris Orbidans" <marios.orbid...@ingg.com>
Subject RE: Client/server plus network storage of database files
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:37:57 GMT
>  Why is it
>connecting across a network?  Because locally attached disks aren't big

>enough.

Put your derby server on that box where disks are big enough.

Confidentiality : This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee only and
may be confidential. If they come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor
must you copy or show them to anyone. Please advise the sender by replying to this e-mail

Opinion : Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are entirely those of the author and unless
specifically stated to the contrary, are not necessarily those of the authorís employer.

Security Warning : Internet e-mail is not necessarily a secure communications medium and can
be subject to data corruption. We advise that you consider this fact when e-mailing us.

Viruses : We have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are free from
known viruses but in keeping with good computing practice, you should ensure that they are
virus free.

Inspired Gaming (UK) Limited
Registered in England No 3565640
Registered Office 3 The Maltings Wetmore Road, Burton On Trent, Staffordshire DE14 1SE
This message has been checked for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.