db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Jørgen Løland <Jorgen.Lol...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Derby replication
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:01:59 GMT
Hi JB,

You didn't tell whether or not you run Derby with the security manager
enabled. If you do, you have to grant the server sufficient socket
permissions as described in the Derby Server and Admin Guide here:

http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.4/adminguide/cadminreplicsecurity.html

If neither of these tips are of any use, it would be much easier to
suggest solutions if you give more details. Especially, derby.log should
contain more information on what went wrong.

Regards,
Jørgen Løland