db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Derby init script for Linux / Unix
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 14:43:49 GMT
Hi Chris,

I don't know whether you have seen the startNetworkServer script which
is supplied in the bin directory of Derby distributions. It may do a lot
of your work for you. For more information on starting up the network
server, please see the section titled "Starting the Network Server" in
the Derby Server and Administration Guide:
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.4/adminguide/

Hope this helps,
-Rick