db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Fuzzo <mcucc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedded Derby and .dat files
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:31:15 GMT

Thanks for the answer.

I've read these instructions in documentation but the Derby instance i use
is embedded in ActiveMQ, not in my own application, and i don't wont modify
the source code! :)

My questions are:
- can i override any ActiveMQ Derby properties to force default checkpoint
(after 10MB of logs)?
- why ActiveMQ shoud enable log archiving mode?

Many thanks!