db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Kill user session
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:10:54 GMT
Hi Jean-Marc,

I don't know of any support in Derby for this. Maybe you could code the
support outside Derby. For instance, if your clients got their sessions
from a connection  manager which you controlled, then you could cache
open connections and kill them as needed. To kill a connection, I think
that the following would work:

  conn.rollback();
  conn.close();

If you are running Derby under an application server, it is possible
that the application server may provide some support for what you need
to do.

Hope this helps,
-Rick