db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Kill user session
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:38:08 GMT
Hi Jean-Marc,

The following query will list the in-flight transactions and the users
who are running them. For more information, please see the section
titled "SYSCS_DIAG diagnostic tables and functions" in the Derby
Reference Manual: http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.4/ref/

   select * from SYSCS_DIAG.TRANSACTION_TABLE

I'm not aware of any graceful way to terminate another user's session.

Hope this helps,
-Rick

Jean-Marc MALMEDY wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd like to know whether there is a way to retrieve the list of the users currently connected
to Derby (network server environment) and their running transactions. Is it possible to force
the disconnection of a user and to kill his running transactions without having to restart
the server?