db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kim Haase <Camilla.Ha...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: When and why use DB2UDB jdbc driver instead of the Derby ClientDriver to access a DERBY NETWORK SERVER?
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 20:59:26 GMT
After looking into this some more, I think a problem with the
UsesOfDerby page is that it consists entirely of links to other sites
(off the wiki). There are a number of apparently obsolete IBM links,
including one to the "IBM DB2 JDBC Universal Driver" under "JDBC
Drivers." I feel hesitant to remove this (or any other) link, since I am
not really familiar with what IBM supports and doesn't support, for
earlier versions of Derby in particular (the links seem current as of
Derby 10.1).

The HintsAndTips page actually seems to be where people put links to
other Derby wiki pages. It might make more sense to use HintsAndTips for
the DB2 info.

View raw message