db-derby-user mailing list archives

From JM Malmedy <jmmalm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Kill user session
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 07:07:26 GMT

Hello,

Unfortunately, the users connect to the database using products like
SQuirreL or some reporting products. That means I have no control on the way
they connect their sessions.

I know this is not the best way to work and certainly not the safest.
Unfortunately that's the choice of the customers I work for and I have to
deal with it.

Anyway thank you very much for your advices.

JM Malmedy