db-derby-user mailing list archives

From biswajeet.dasmajum...@lntinfotech.com
Subject Derby Database --Query
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 04:15:54 GMT
Hi

I visited to this site   http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/getstart/.
under this Url  i was going through the self study tutorial .In one
paragraph it says :

"This tutorial demonstrates, but does not teach, the Java, JDBC and SQL
code that is presented. If you want a deeper understanding of these
topics, you will need to consult additional reference materials".

I want the SQL source codes and the technical information behind it. I
will be ob;iged if u can send me that .

 Thanks & Regards
Biswajeet.Dasmajumdar

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech
Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.