db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Is Derby.jar really built using javac?
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 13:53:12 GMT
Hi Gili,

Can you tell us what release of Derby is causing you problems? I built
the distributions for the following releases and I did not use Eclipse
to build any of these distributions. I believe that the release notes
for these distributions accurately reflect the environment that I used:

10.2.1.6
10.2.2.0
10.3.1.4

Hope this helps,