db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Alter TIMESTAMP field default after creation does not work
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:04:36 GMT
Hi Mark,

A serious data corruption bug was fixed in the latest release in the
10.3 series (10.3.3.0) as well as in the current 10.4.1.3 release. The
earlier releases in the 10.3 series, which had that bug, were removed
from the download page: http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html

In my opinion, 10.3.3.0 is a better release than 10.2.2.0.

Regards,
-Rick