Hi Users,

I’m getting error 40XD2 (Container <containerName> cannot be opened; it either has been dropped or does not

exist.) when trying to connect to a embedded derby DB.

I’ve placed the DB in question on the following URL; http://selfservice.pastelpayroll.co.za/ess/db.zip

Has anybody any idea how I can fix this DB?

I don’t know how the DB got corrupted; I received it from a client, it contains the same number of files as the DB I shipped out.

Kind Regards

Meindert Hoving

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Should you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender and delete all copies of the e-mail. Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of any part of this e-mail, or any similar action, is prohibited. No opinion expressed or implied by the sender necessarily constitutes the opinion of SOFTLINE. This e-mail does not constitute a guarantee or proof of the facts mentioned herein. No employee or intermediary is authorised to conclude a binding agreement on behalf of SOFTLINE by e-mail without the express written confirmation by a duly authorised representative of SOFTLINE.

SOFTLINE (PTY) LTD reserves all rights in the contents of this e-mail.