If you want a better comparison, write a Java Stored Procedure in Oracle and then compare the time. Even then you will have differences that will effect your performance.

I do not need "Java Stored Procedure in Oracle". I need fast application that will analyse big amount of relation data. This analysis can not be done via SQL, so necessary to use some server side stored procedure.

When i use Java with Derby - perfomance fall is 12 times for 1 iteration, but necessary to do 100 of analysis for each amount of data. So performance will fall 12*100 times. So it will be better to buy Oracle than use Derby and buy more computers.

In this comparsion PL/SQL wins because it have better syntax AND better perfomance.

But may be i have done something wrong and together we can fix it :)