db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Robert J. Carr" <rjc...@gmail.com>
Subject embedded db and connection pooling
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:02:18 GMT
I just set up connection pooling with an embedded derby database and
it works great.  I use derby in development and frequently destroy my
database (delete it) and create anew.  But now that I've been using
connection pooling, it seems tomcat is holding onto some old version
of my database in memory and not looking at this newly created (and
empty) one.

Is my only solution to restart tomcat each time I recreate my db?
Before I started connection pooling I would just redeploy my webapp,
but this now gets me into problems.  Ideas?

Thanks!