db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Meindert Hoving" <Meindert.Hov...@PastelPayroll.co.za>
Subject How do you fix a corrupted database
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 07:19:01 GMT
Hi there,

Is there any way to fix a corrupted database? I can't open a database I
have, I get an error 40XD2 (Container <containerName> cannot be opened;
it either has been dropped or does not exist.)

I've placed this corrupted database on the following URL;
http://selfservice.pastelpayroll.co.za/ess/db.zip

Kind Regards

 Meindert Hoving

________________________________

From: Meindert Hoving [mailto:Meindert.Hoving@PastelPayroll.co.za]
Sent: 18 June 2008 04:34 PM
To: derby-user@db.apache.org
Subject: error 40XD2 (Container <containerName> cannot be opened; it
either has been dropped or does not

Hi Users,

I'm getting error 40XD2 (Container <containerName> cannot be opened; it
either has been dropped or does not

exist.) when trying to connect to a embedded derby DB.

I've placed the DB in question on the following URL;
http://selfservice.pastelpayroll.co.za/ess/db.zip

Has anybody any idea how I can fix this DB?

I don't know how the DB got corrupted; I received it from a client, it
contains the same number of files as the DB I shipped out.

Kind Regards

Meindert Hoving

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Should you have received this e-mail in
error please notify the sender and delete all copies of the e-mail.
Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of any part of this e-mail, or
any similar action, is prohibited. No opinion expressed or implied by
the sender necessarily constitutes the opinion of SOFTLINE. This e-mail
does not constitute a guarantee or proof of the facts mentioned herein.
No employee or intermediary is authorised to conclude a binding
agreement on behalf of SOFTLINE by e-mail without the express written
confirmation by a duly authorised representative of SOFTLINE.

SOFTLINE (PTY) LTD reserves all rights in the contents of this e-mail.