db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Alan Burlison <Alan.Burli...@sun.com>
Subject Re: 10.4.2 maintenance release, was: java.lang.NullPointerException. [XJ001] on update
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:51:45 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:

> I was thinking of producing a 10.4.2 maintenance release in September,
> hoping that we would have message localizations by then.

We could probably live with that, thanks.  Is there a policy for what
gets backported into the release branches?  Are there particular
snapshots of the release branches that get more testing than others?
I'm trying to gauge how much potential instability we will face by
running something built off the 10.4 branch.

Alan Burlison

View raw message