db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Alan Burlison <Alan.Burli...@sun.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.NullPointerException. [XJ001] on update
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2008 19:41:16 GMT
Mamta Satoor wrote:

> Alan, you might be running into DERBY-3718 which I fixed in the
> current trunk and 10.4 codelines but it has not made into next
> official release of 10.4 yet.

As far as I can tell it's an exact match, thanks for letting me know :-)
  However, for me it's a bit of a showstopper - I'm only using the
triggers in the first place because Derby doesn't support
case-insensitive indexes.  If I want to get this fix, what is the best
way?  Grab a nightly from somewhere?  The bug report suggest this was
introduced in the 10.4 codeline, would it be a better option to switch
back to 10.3.3.0?

--
Alan Burlison