db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: Lost data - Apache Derby Problem
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 02:26:47 GMT
> After replacing one f the DDR module form 512 MB to 1 GB and switched of
> "User Account Control" (on Vista),  all data from my Apache Derby
> disappear (I can connect to db, but the tables are empty).

Is it possible that, during the upgrades to your computer, you
unintentionally changed your home directory, and so your old
database is still present, but your program is now looking in a
new home directory and so it's finding a fresh empty database?

Perhaps try a file system search and see if there are old files
from before you performed the system maintenance?

bryan