db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Kyrmegalos <andrea...@vivodinet.gr>
Subject Database connection not bound to default database schema when authenticating through LDAP?
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 00:42:26 GMT
Hello again,
   I don't know what to make of this. I blame it to the late hour though.

After successfully authenticating user usertest through LDAP to
establish a connection , I get this message

ERROR 42Y07: Schema 'usertest' does not exist

when executing a statement against the database. The database's schema
is not 'usertest'. And the database
creator is not 'usertest' either.The same error is reported with other
user names.

I was under the impression that a database connection is bound to the
default database schema regardless
of the user name used to connect. Is this a LDAP related thing? Or  is
it just the right time to hit the sack?

Andreas