db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "sin(EaTing)," <uss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.derby.client.am.DisconnectException from Derby 10.1
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2008 02:51:03 GMT
Hi,

Really amazing!
It is reproducible. I've tested with your guide and this is the result
1. Remove a column: won't disconnect even the result is added up to 10000
rows
2. Add a column: disconnects less that 7966.
3. Add order by: OK! Won't disconnect now!
4. Using 10.4 derby client to connect, I did not replace the
'derbyclient.jar' at server side, still disconnect with the message:
ERROR 08006: Insufficient data while reading from the network - expected a
minimum of 6 bytes and received only -1 bytes.  The connection has been
terminated.

I guess I need to make an update now. The reason I keep it is because I am
using the Derby bundled with WebSphere 6.x.

Thanks!