db-derby-user mailing list archives

From mah_habbal <mahmoud.alhab...@sphere.ae>
Subject Statistical Information of overall queries
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2008 10:24:48 GMT

I am using Hibernate to manage my derby database but I don’t know how to got
statistical information about my database, like how many SQL query my
application is hitting db or how many insert in “a minute” for a particular
table, how many time specific SQL  query executed in “an hour”.
My question is related to overall statistical info, now I don’t care about
info of individual query which I found via calling procedure

If anyone can help me and tell me if derby and/or hibernate can give those